我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 4月 06, 2006

In Good Company

I am very touched by Miss Throw-stones-at-boys, Miss U571 and Banana Booze's initiative to organise a BBQ last saturday for me before I leave for Shanghai this sunday.

Good food, Good company, Good Booze. Great Evening. I am grateful.

Grateful to my friends...............not those single serving ones.

Kudos to all who bother send me sms, emails and call to ask how am I coping in Shanghai last November (yeah I was very very depressed and disturbed then),

Kudos to all who bother to look me up in Shanghai,

Kudos to all who bother to ask me out for a cuppa coffee,

Kudos to all who offer to buy me dinner,

Kudos to all who took the initiative to do things that surprises me.

Yeah this post sounded mushy. Ha. Well.....Souplad insist to make my readers having goosebumps notwithstanding the fact that boys are not allowed to talk like dat.

I think its ok, especially to nice people like

My Ma and Pa, My worry-2-much sis, My Ah-Beng-Wanabe bro, My lyricist-wanabe bro, My confused-depressed bro, Mr and Mrs Hwa-chong-JC-18-SC gang, Mr and Mrs Sing-Poly-gang, Mr and Mrs GSK-gang, Mr and Mrs Ghim-Moh-Primary gang, Mr Rowdy-talk-and-fart-loudly-Chinese-High boys, Mr Banana booze, Miss Throw-stones-at-boys, Miss U571, Miss JB-die-hard, Mr Ang-Moh-Ala-Ba-Ba, Miss indo-shopaholic, Miss carrot-legs, Mr Mango-sulk-face, Mr inverted Nipples, Miss Lang-Bao-Kiang, Mr Beer-Brat, Mr philippino-prick, Mr granolas-and-kailan freak, Mr aussie-prick, Mr Far-east-think-2-much, Miss shanghai-gu-niang, Miss Dead-fish-eyes, Miss kind-and-soft-heart, Miss Squash-coach, Miss Slave-to-work, Miss Hornist, Miss PHD-2B, Miss Flu-spreading-pig, Miss canto-wanabe, Mr Tan-fart-king, Mrs Tan-MahJong-Serenity, Miss Princess-of-power, Miss proud-owner-of-thousand-pair-of-shoes, Miss Mah-Liuk-Jiak...........

Souplad luv all of ya

Trust me, I'm ok.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁