我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 4月 19, 2006

Senses and Soup - Chapter One

I was urged by Banana Booze to document the recipes of the simple dishes that I have whipped up in numerous dinners for my friends.

Born smart, Taught to be an engineer and working as a validation-cum-regulatory person, this task might seem to be a piece of cake.

Yeah. I shall create some literature for this .....

I shall start my first chapter now

Chapter One - Trim ya nails and ego.

I have been cooking for my family and my friends for many years. I am grateful that they are still willing to be my guinea pigs notwithstanding the risk of me creating recipes for LSBT.

Paramount Importance -> Cleanliness and Hygiene.

Trim ya nails and wear a shower cap before u attempt to cook anything.

I'm serious. Seriously kidding about the shower cap.

Some headdress would suffice if you are suffering from some mid-life hair loss problem.

Get dressed decently.

Don't even think about kinky stuff like cooking a 10-course dinner, naked. I believe your guinea pigs will be very upset to find black curlies willies in their soup.

Invest in a decent chef headdress if that boost ya ego. I would pick a nice cheap yellow cap. Shower caps.... err...if u really wana to be a part time clown.

Now comes the ego part.

Trust me. Cooking is by far the most therapeutic activity when you are depressed or deprived of sex.

Almost an idiot-proof way to impress ya partner/mate too.

Listen.

Cooking is sex. Sex is cooking. Hot sizzling activities... Lame as it sounds.

Whipping up a good dinner is analogous to Good Sex...................(to be continued)

2 個意見:

Blogger J O H N N Y 提到...

'born smart'

wa my jaw dropped, one times thick skinned fella here everyone pls congratulate him for his elephant skin pls

upzz for u bro! ^^

星期三, 4月 19, 2006 9:49:00 下午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

Johnny> muah ha ha. Yes I can be very Buay Pai Seh sometimes....

星期四, 4月 20, 2006 8:20:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁