我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 7月 10, 2006

It's a small small world

Friday Evening (07 July 06)

Time to wake up those lazy biceps of mine. Had an almost 2-hr-badminton game with my collegues. I love this game.

Had a nice dinner with my ex-collegues in "Villa Bali".

This place is a pretty decent place to chill out with friends. The ambience is saturated with Balinese, Javanese decor, and the unavoidable "Farangs". F & B are definitely overpriced. Though there are several huge industrial size fans spinning at every corner attempting to tame the sticky heat, my friends and I still feel warm and stuffy after a short 30 minutes stay.

My ex-collegues have never failed to entertain me with their stories. Later in the evening, I have found out that my ex-collegues knew my housemate Mr. Ang-Moh-Ala-Ba-Ba.

Small world.

Ran into a group of my collegues who coincidentally, are chilling out a few tables away from us.

Small Small world.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁