我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 1月 04, 2008

Irony of time

It is so hard.

So hard to cope with mornings and afternoons without working.

I have tried using Warbooks, MSN chats and many many Breve lattes to fill in the gaps of many mornings and afternoons....

Uneasiness starts to kick in.

I am this close to tell my boss I am going to cancel my one month worth of annual leave and get back to work......

On one hand I can redeem these unclaimed annual leaves with cash on the other hand I do not have to think twice of what to fill my mornings and afternoons.

Stupid.


I thought I will be enjoying the abundance of time whilst my fellow aquaintances are coping with endless emails and ridiculous decisions made by management MFs.

I should be relaxed.

So much time and slightly more money.

duh


It must be the wrong configurations.. bad timing i think.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁