我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 5月 23, 2005

Taking things as-is and for granted

The long weekend has past so swiftly. I have not done much constructive things except visiting an orphanage last Friday. Spending time with kids can also generate a calming effect because I realise it temporarily took me out of this whimsy world.
Listening to their stories and what they have done for the past week, is something that you don’t get to hear often. (unless u have your own kids!!!). I was kinda kept "up-to-date" what the kids do and think nowadays as well as how they digress and fuss about friends and things they are told but are unwilling to do. I have realised that things that I have regarded as mundane and probably rockbottomly unimportant are so valued by these young ladies and gentlemen. To them, these are big time issues and its worthy fussing over it. Frankly, I find that amusing but at the same time I realise I have actually taken a lot of things as-is and for granted.
Take your time and talk to some young ladies and gentlemen…..who knows..... they might have much more wisdom to offer…. = )

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁