我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 1月 23, 2006

C'est la vie...

inspired by MME

I should have just read chemistry and not waste 3 additional years painstakingly persist to read Chem Eng.....

But, if I read Chemistry i wouldn't have possibly know the people whom I am currently acquainted with.

stupid hindsight.

You scored as Chemistry. You should be a Chemistry major! As if that isnt clear enough, you are deeply passionate about Chemistry, and every single chemical reaction and concept fascinates you. Pursue that!

Theater

100%

Chemistry

100%

Biology

100%

Engineering

100%

Journalism

100%

Psychology

100%

Sociology

100%

Anthropology

92%

Linguistics

92%

Dance

92%

English

83%

Art

75%

Philosophy

67%

Mathematics

58%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


MME, this quiz buay chuun leh, I think I am good in calculus leh (5 years ago) heh

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁