我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 1月 23, 2006

Out of my control

It will take me another 5+ days before I head back for reunion dinner.

I am trying my best to get everything done before I go ..... but I know there are things that are out of my reach and control.

Just this morning, I was told that the technician, who was supposed to help me in the system testing, will be heading back to his hometown for CNY tomorrow. I wasn't told when I was planning the testings. Damnit!!!! I thought I can finish all testings by this week.

I am very anxious to get my tasks accomplished as quickly as I could because I would have easily exceeded my project manager's current expectations; and most importantly, I could make use of the remaining days after CNY, backpacking in Beijing, Xi-An or even Inner Mongolia.

There's nothing I can do now other than picking my nose as I try to organise my files and folders, clearing mails and reviewing puny cliche test scripts ....


If only I know it will turn out this way, I would have.......

(there's an old cantonese saying... YAU ZHOU CHEE, JIAO MOU HAK YI... literally it means if I know the outcome, there wouldn't be any beggars. That's a common problem everybody face, Hindsight)

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁