我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 1月 19, 2006

Quantity matters, Size matters.

I have completed most of my task here... generating test protocols ... yes....in short, producing heaps of documentation.

Now, all I have to do is to wait for 5 levels of approvals. There are 11 sets of such protocols. Imagine.

Maybe bureaucracy does have its goodness... yeah... so that I can have time to make short entries like this while waiting for approvals

I was invited for badminton and basketball, last night. The sport complex is

HUGE.


I miss these sports when I'm here as I used to have games of badminton with my Singapore colleagues every Friday evening.

3 hours of non-stop action. Yes, I felt great. It's a shame that this is only a monthly affair.

==============================================

This morning, I saw a box of oranges and a box of XinJiang pears on my table. I found out that these were given out to the rest of my colleagues too. Apparently, this has to do with the forthcoming CNY.

I recalled I was only given 2 mandarin oranges during CNY when I was working in Singapore... Imagine one box of orange and one box of pears as compared to two miserable tiny mandarin oranges....(sorry no pics as cameras are not allowed to be brought into the premises)

When u are in china, u will understand what is meant by


SIZE


& QQQUUUAAANNNTTTIIITTTYYY.

=============================================

UPDATE: ANOTHER CRATE OF GRAPES!!!!!! I'm Loving it.

1 個意見:

Blogger SoupLad 提到...

i prefer money.

星期五, 1月 20, 2006 8:28:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁