我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 1月 18, 2006

I'm not a dog, don't blame me

Girls do fart, I believe.

It always cracks me up when they started to deny the fact they fart. For some god-know-what-kinda-crap-shit-reason they are taught farting is a BIG NO NO.

Come on…farting is cool… its loosens u up and it does releases endophrine that makes u happy. Guys are taught to whistle after they fart, in the army. Some are even taught to shout their “platoon or company names”. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

“No….girls don’t fart, u disgusting pig” ……

Jesus Christ…. Girls do fart. Don’t deny and stop bullshitting.

So…… why am I lamenting about this.


I met up with my friend last Saturday. She brought her friend, Joanne as well. We entered the lift. Just three of us. Suddenly, I smelled something like rotten eggs. Yes somebody has farted.

NOT ME!

But in this situation, the only guy (that’s me) is sure gonna take the blame. I have validated this last Saturday.

Both of them stared at me! I was giving them the what?-not-me-look. We did not talk about this for the rest of the morning

Last night, I met my friend in MSN. She IM me and say that I am a huge f**king gas ball. She was disappointed. I told her “Not me” She replied that girls don’t fart or they don’t fart in public. What’s more ridiculous was, she claimed even if they fart, their farts doesn’t smell….. if they do smell… .it doesn’t smell like rotten eggs or sh*t .

Fart doesn’t smell like sh*t, then what does it supposed to smell? Lilies , roses? .

WTF

Now get this straight, fart smells like Poo Poo and that’s f**king normal. Unless, one decided to dabbed some No 5 up their bung hole.

Lesson 1: Girls are smart and amazing. They can vent their share of greenhouse gas in stealth mode. They must have evolved to a point where they have developed a special muscle that act as a control valve to regulate the gas venting.

Lesson 2: Girls will fart in public where there’re all guys...because nobody will believe it’s coming from her. The rest of the guys will start blaming each other. And if u dare to blame on her, others will holler “ hey sick fella, she’s a girl. Girl don’t fart and if she fart it wouldn’t smell. Unlike you, gas ball” See...... girls make guys fight with each other.

Lesson 3: Girls deny and they do it really well. At the end of the day, their rules rule.

2 個意見:

Blogger Michelle 提到...

I will admit it n even say "hey I'm farting leh, u hurry go hide" to my boyfriend, ONLY in front of the boyfriend.. it's damn funny... but in public.. never... really... we can, sort of "control".. haha...

btw, i dreamt i fart so loud in front of my colleague... eeww... hope that never happens :p

星期三, 1月 18, 2006 5:08:00 下午  
Blogger Ah Siang 提到...

maybe i can share the art of stealthing your fart...learnt that through experience.

Use your anus muscle or whatumightcallit, control your fart. Let it out bit by bit. Also its better if you have cushion of soemthing to absorb it. also, take note of the wind direction. direct it away from you and your friends of cos. unless u wan to put the blame on someone else.

星期四, 1月 19, 2006 6:29:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁