我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 1月 12, 2006

An Expat's Life in Shanghai Part 1

I think there is nothing much to write about this... an expat life.

My college mates have been pestering and creating big hullabaloos about me not telling them that I am outposted to Shanghai for an extended period of time.

However, I need to thank them all for their concerns and I really appreciate some who even bother to drop by to see whether I am doing well here.

Here are some pictures that I have taken weeks ago when I first arrived in this internationally acclaimed "second unhappiest city of the world"
It has become my study table.
Yes I make my own meals. I will continue to live up to my name

My favourite corner.
Usually, I found myself sleeping on the couch rather than the bed.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁