我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 1月 12, 2006

Initial LSF

Mr Li aka Li Shi Fu (Master Li) is a forty-something-big guy with superb-jaw-dropping driving skills and possesses a super short reaction time.

Superbly punctual.

Drives me to work and always ensure I reached office by 8am (though sometimes I have to make him wait at the lobby). I am very impressed by the way he maneuvers the company’s black Toyota crown among the forever-dense-Shanghai impasse.

“Driving in Shanghai requires much more than skill …. It’s all up there”, he claimed and simultaneously poking his right temple. “XING LI ZHAN SHU (psychological warfare) ER BU SHI YOU MEI YOU DAN LIANG (has nothing to do with balls and guts)” he exclaimed proudly.

By the way I realised his name was the same as a late emperor of Tang Dynasty......

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁