我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期二, 12月 27, 2005

FAT HOBBIT

It’s nice to see friends visiting u when u are alone working in a foreign land for an extended period of time. For the past couple of weeks, I caught up with some of my college mates. Sometimes, I think it’s kinda ironical since I barely meet up with them in Singapore.

This somehow reminds me of my platoon mate whom I have promised to keep in contact after we have completed our national service.

We never meet for almost 7 years until we ran into each other in Cambodia 5 years ago. For some weird reasons, I find this creepy….

Anyway, I admit I had enjoyed a great deal chatting and fooling around with my friends. Most of the time, at my expense. I just got a nickname… FAT HOBBIT. Just because I used to be addressed as Sam . Just because we were watching LOTR. Just because my friend has an evil sense of humor. Stupid flu-spreading pig.

Maybe I should ask Souplad to fuck off. Fat Hobbit sounds better.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁