我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 11月 28, 2005

Souplad in Shanghai

I was busy for the past week preparing for an overseas posting in Shanghai.

One thing I found out, blogspot is banned in Shanghai! The local broadband operators had Blogspot in their barring list. Shit!

So u must be wondering how the hell I manage to sneak through the Chinese Firewall.

Let it be a mystery.


It is now freezing outside. Only 10 degree C. There will be a cold front heading towards shanghai tommorrow. Temperature may dip to 3 degree C.

Today is my first working day in Shanghai. I am very excited about the new working environment. I hope this will make me forget about the bullshit I had and the fucked up people I met back home.

Everything is new here.

New faces, new environment, new air ( it's fucking polluted here) and a new souplad.

It shall be a blessing. An opportunity to heal.

I shall be working hard. Frankly, I don't seem to miss anybody back home. (Probably, it's a little to soon to make this claim)

A new souplad, I promise, I will and shall be.

2 個意見:

Blogger Ah Siang 提到...

New workplace, New place, New Weather, New colleagues, probabaly new Bullshit, but no New Water.


Enjoy dude. My friend is there now and he says "wo yau gen ni pai chow" pick up line is very useful

星期三, 11月 30, 2005 11:25:00 上午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

Ah siang> no need, I was already approach by some babes at least a dozen times when walking alone near XIN TIAN DI. They go " XIAN SHENG, wan message?"..... I was tempted to say, " I massage u, can?"

星期三, 11月 30, 2005 11:39:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁