我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 11月 30, 2005

Massage and Shanghai Babes

This is my fifth day in Shanghai.

I was showered with concerns and well wishes from my friends for the past couple of days. Numerous emails, sms and msn buzzes... sure they warm me up a lil, preventing my butts from freezing in the harsh and bitter-cold Shanghai. Appreciate that!!

Somehow, I realise that most of the concerns were "Did u manage to get any shanghai babes?"

One of them even pointed out a so-called validated pick up line "XIAO JIE, WO YAO KEN NI PAI ZHAO" (Miss, I wan to take a picture with you).

I almost fell off my chair. Wanted to holler at my friend "Kan Ni Neh, so damn TI KO PEK. Souplad no TI KO PEK ok? Probably TI KO but not PEK." Ha ha ...
He really cheer me while I was having my lunch.

In fact, I was approached by numerous Shanghai babes at least a dozen times for the pass 5 days in Shanghai. No Kidding!!!

Just when I thought and felt like an adonis, they uttered "Xian Sheng, wan massage?".

I was very tempted to say " I massage u, can?"



Yes one of them really look like her. No shit!

1 個意見:

Blogger SoupLad 提到...

now then u know that i am a poor engineer who is still busy saving up money to buy pencils while others are having their meat squeezed by some hot babes. tsk .

星期四, 12月 01, 2005 9:49:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁