我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 12月 01, 2005

A Kind Lady

I have been having difficulty taking lunch prepared by my factory's canteen. The food was extremely salty and oily! I have started to bring my own lunch since my second day of work.

Knowing that I could not get used to the food prepared by the canteen, the caretaker Ah Yi (auntie) was very concern that I might starved. She started asking what would I like to eat for lunch and she will go get them for me.

I was terribly sorry for causing so much trouble. I casually said that I prefer fruits and vegetables for lunch. I told her I can bring my own lunch. She seemed to be unconvinced that fruits and vegetables can made up a decent lunch. A few minutes later she appeared with a big plate of salad with bacon toppings and some bananas.

She would check at least twice day whether I am hungry. Ok.. I know souplad is a C LAI SART SAO (attracts auntie). Damn. How I wish I am some chick-magnet.

Even my mother would not do that. Sorry Ma!

Today, she appeared punctually at my desk with 2 handfuls of fruits. I was embarrased and I insisted that I would get them myself. I thanked her profusely.

I wonder what will I have for tommorrow. Let's try some exotic ones ..hmmm...GUANABANA

1 個意見:

Blogger Ah Siang 提到...

siu lai sat sau...hahahha.
you should whipped up a few dishes to impressed her. She might have a pretty daughter ...hahaha

星期四, 12月 01, 2005 11:37:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁