我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 1月 12, 2006

Busy

I have not been blogging as often as I would like these days. As cliche as I may sound... I am Busy. "Busy" is a very convenient excuse or probably the best answer to evade responsibilities or promises made mindfully or carelessly. "Busy" seems to be a universal answer to any procrastinators.

I believe it is pointless to ponder whether one is genuinely busy but a follow up question "What is keeping u busy" seems more interesting.

Many times I find myself guilty of not accomplishing task that I have planned e.g. getting my class 3.....or ....not fulfilling a promise that I have made e.g. " send the photos that I have taken to some kids whom I got aquatinted with during a volunteering project that I took part last year."

I am busy....

busy with myself.
busy with myself.
busy with myself.

I am busy

Struggling with little imps who continues to chew my soul
Wrestling with great gigantic disappointment
Shouldering dense emotional burdens

I am busy

Retreating into my Cancerian shell
Escaping into my benzo heaven
Exploring clouds of comfort and consolation

I am busy

...............writing this and letting go

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁