我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期日, 1月 15, 2006

Magical Mischief

Mischievous kids....Somehow I like preserving their mischievous moments. I’m a sucker for these shots... especially those impish pair of eyes.... filled with magical and irrational thoughts and ideas..











Perhaps that's something that keep me sane these days. I was a mischievous one... I have always wanted to me more kuai lan (mischievous n stubborn)than any other kids.



Chen Jialing..... someone who I have always wanted to impress when I was 12....was always thinking how to get her attention. I was lucky...I was made to sit with her by my p6 form teacher.... because I think, I had been too noisy and rowdy with the rest of the boys in class.

She was sitting barely 20 cm away from me and I was too coward to speak to her. I did something stupid to get her attention... and this had always remain as one of the many regrets in my life.

Errr....I pulled away her chair when she was trying to sit after we greeted our Science teacher. I believe she hated me from that time.

Jialing...if u happen to run into my blog.....



I know this is a big time belated apology....sowee

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁