我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 4月 26, 2006

Of pirates and brands

Forget about Xiang Yang Market... try Qi-Pu Lu Market (As the name suggest things are cheap....).

Auntie Pirate: Xian Sheng Ning Zhen De You Pin Wei ( Mister, u got "taste")
Souplad: *duh* response to cheap flattery

Auntie Pirate: Suan Ni Pian Yi, 168 ( I'll make it cheaper, 168 )
Souplad: *duh* response to ridiculous quotes and showing disinterest

Auntie Pirate: Hui Lai, Hui Lai ( come back come back)
Souplad: 60

Auntie Pirate: *pissed* Shen Ma! 60?


Pirate Auntie: Ni Kan Qing Chu, ZHe Shi Shen Me Pai Zi ( look carefully, U have no idea what brand is this )
Souplad: *daze* MAO PAI (counterfeit)

Pirate Auntie: *speechless*
(I should have brought my camera and took a shot of that Auntie Pirate stunned expression)

Well....I bought the jacket at 100RMB. I am so entertained when I recalled Auntie Pirate's stunned face.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁