我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 6月 26, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Sailed through Season I yesterday.

Cliche Medical Exaggeration coupled with Sarcastic medical professionals fraternising one another as well as Attendings screwing Interns ...

Hilarious entertaining Chick Flick.

I insist "House" rules.

Hmm.. I wonder the housemen in Singapore sleeps with their Attending ... Hmm.

*****************************************************************************
Currently catching the long procrastinated "Family Business"



After catching the first few episodes... my erection reaction ... f**k this is f*8king hardcore in the making... didn't like the "reality show" concept... but I am quite tickled by the reaction of Adam's (aka Seymore Butts)date when he tells his date that he runs an adult video business.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁