我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 6月 22, 2006

lean mean screaming machines

What’s second to a scorned woman?

Kid’s screaming at the top of their lungs!

They are now, everywhere in the streets coz school holis has started. Boys talk loudly, laugh loudly, Gals scream for no apparent reason. Now listen , uncle Souplad is trying to read a book. If you guys continue to scream and yell, you guys are going to be very sorry. Nabeh.

Haiz… they are everywhere! Front, back, left and right…. They talk and talk non stop. Providing you with that superbly annoying-surround-sound-din. U know what … u think u guys can scream, Uncle Souplad cannot?

I could feel my b.p was rising (which I think is good since I was told by a doctor I have a low b.p). This kinda reminded me of asking the entire cohort to shut up during a lecture, some 6 years ago. Yeah, I had a reputation in college.

The worst and the most fearful had to be those kids monkeys running everywhere in the streets or in the MRT….like they have been released from cages. Trust me, they are powerful lean-mean-screaming machines and monkeys… they yell, they try to out-climb every other monkey spotted in the MRT (yeah the poles) or outrun any other monkeys in the streets or MRT.

Sometimes I just wanna extend my legs to let them trip or if possible kick them and claim that I didn’t see them approaching as they are out of my sight (I am quite tall, much much taller than those midgets).

Back to the reality. Back to the usual Souplad’s peripheral kindness. I chose to excuse myself from the din and retreat into my MP3 player.

4 個意見:

Blogger emmeek 提到...

Dear Soupy, I feel for you and I know exactly how you feel. Don't think the kids here are well behaved. Kids are the same everywhere! I was on the train y'day & sat in the same trunk with a group of teens. I was trying to read & was there for less than 5 mins & I decided to move to quieter grounds. Head almost exploded. It made me wonder whether I was like that when I was young. I don't remember screaming in public or behaving like a monkey. Mom would have given me a tight slap to shut me up. Haha. Miss you. Ms. Hornist

星期四, 6月 22, 2006 7:23:00 下午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

well...ya deprived-of-speech childhood might somehow explains why u ask weird questions like "where is ali ba ba street" as well as u having a penchant of teasing cab drivers.

Sleepless in dusseldorf, huh. Missing u too. Take care!

星期四, 6月 22, 2006 9:51:00 下午  
Blogger Michelle 提到...

I wasn't so much an mp3 person, but I wanted one in the end exactly becos of the "sound pollution" in mrt and buses... Those monkeys are horrible... very very horrible..

星期五, 6月 23, 2006 9:45:00 上午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

Ear plugs? Feed them bananas, perhaps ... hehe

星期五, 6月 23, 2006 9:47:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁