我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 7月 10, 2006

heading towards the end

"Head bowed, Zidane walked past Domenech but did not look at him. As he exited into the tunnel, his head still bent to the ground, he strode past the golden World Cup trophy and disappeared." -- washington post .

Shocked to see him lose his cool and felt sorry to see him walking past the trophy eventually disappearing into the tunnel.

I wonder how did Materazzi releases the raging beast within Zidane. Perhaps Materazzi uttered KNNBCCB in french

Anyway this reminds me of an unfortunate episode about a year ago where my good friend and I lose our cool. I still cannot understand why and what makes us resort to such extreme acts of rage.

All is forgiven notwithstanding the haunting pains and lingering memories.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁