我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期日, 12月 02, 2007

Dip









I have came across this book at least half a dozen times and I have also shamlessly read or browse at least 3 times without buying it.





I have to say whatever this book is trying to say is something that I think everyone is aware or at least been through the same situation.





It will probably gave some folks some reassurance that it is ok to quit from a current obligation by giving some examples of cul-de-sacs or cliff





It will also probably gave an imaginary tight slap asking one to wake up his/her idea for being such a baby to complain about the "dips" in their current obligation.





It also reminded me of the term "Hot Hot chicken shit" that was mentioned by Miss JB Diehard when I say I am quiting from some interest or from a current obligation.

Winners quit fast. and knowing what and when to quit is critical.... . The book is trying to advocate.

I like that.

I have decided to quit from my regional role as I believe its a cul-de-sac.


I have just quit from doing the marathon today (I sick ma.. really..)
I have also quit from thinking I will buy this book.

Shameless Souplad.

2 個意見:

Blogger Ah Siang 提到...

Agree. the key skillset needed is to make decisions fast, which sometimes yours truly sometimes do and sometimes not (fickleness)

Another is to ignore the ripples and noise interfering with the decision making.

星期二, 12月 11, 2007 11:00:00 上午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

well said.

星期六, 12月 22, 2007 1:30:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁