我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 1月 04, 2008

Gym and Drive.

I wanted to start getting my life and muscles back. (Yes, I had muscles. Everyone has muscles duh)

Friendly neighbourhood Gym..... here I come.

^$%^%#$%%^*^. I noticed the notice pasted outside the community club " Our Gym will be closed from 10/12/07 to 10/01/08"
..........................................................

I wanted to be the man controlling the wheels of an enclosed metal box that moves and halts at the command of my right foot....

%$#$^%$^%$& . Registration will take more than 2 hours and the next test date for the basic driving theory test will be Mar 08.

.........................................................

Went to see a doctor to eradicate the stubborn cough that I have been having since NYE.

After going through the "open-your-mouth-stick-out-your-tongue-breath-in-breath-out" doctor cliches, I seek permission to step onto the assumingly damn accurate weighing scale.

Yes......... I always think doctors have the most accurate weighing scale!!! Nothing beats the weighing scale in clinics and hospitals...... no fancies, no bullshit.

83.2kg


The potbellied doctor asked ... so what is ya weight.... 72kg?


83.2kg.


The potbellied doctor " you must lose weight at least 20 kg"


I am this close in beating up the doctor. Especially punching at his super big pot belly.


Nabeh...Is today Friday the thirteen?


NinBeh go sleep and treat this as a nightmare.


Wahpiangz.... buay tahan.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁