我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 2月 15, 2008

Valentine's Day -- I really hate it

Reasons why I do not like Valentine's Day




- You really do not need such a day to be good to ya partner

- Makes merchants elated that you were "slaughter big time" by them

- Bad food (Was told by a works-in-a-well-know-restuarant-chef-friend that food prepared in such haste and demand, are rarely optimum and surely does not taste good)

- if you really cannot afford a private dining environment, then forget about dining out, place will be constipated with couples.

- Carrying bouquets really make guys look stupid and make gals look ridiculous during Valentines' day.



I would rather channel my efforts in getting my valentine a good dinner on any day except on V day, or try to get whatever she wants within my capability anytime anywhere except Valentines' day. Sorry............ I cannot pluck the moon and stars.




Needless to say, Little lamb and I had bad dinner, bad drinks tonite and we were simply amused by the end of the day where we think PAI TI KONG ( a chinese colloqial event where folks will get ass loads of food to offer to the heavenly king. Usually performed by Hokkeins) is probably a more interesting thing to do.

Sorry Little Lamb, I simply hate handing out big bouquet on V day.

Let's go explore some other places, I promise we will enjoy much much better!!

1 個意見:

Blogger Michelle 提到...

i agree, especially the part "carrying bouquets really make guys look stupid and make gals look ridiculous during Valentines' day." hahaha.... but hey, girls LOVE to carry a bouquets and walk here walk there. Not me though.. i feel it's embarrasing...

星期六, 2月 16, 2008 10:41:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁