我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 2月 01, 2008

HILANG

Got really scared when I lost my way in the Lion Rock Nature Trail in Mui Kong Kuk.

Alone. Dark. Cold.

It was abt 645pm. Missed the point of descend. Luckily I remember there is an emergency kiosk when I walked past the trail.

Made my way back and prayed it work. PANIC button pressed literally.

So 20 mins later, I have summoned a team of 2 police cars, 1 ambulance and 2 fire engines. 3 Ah shueys, 4 firemen , 2 paramedics and a monkey which happen to be there sitting near me.


Damn Siah suay.

the 20 mins wait seemed to be the longest waiting time though I had a monkey and a dog keeping me company during my wait.

2 個意見:

Blogger Ah Siang 提到...

Ha Ha Ha..effective. In singapore, they probably send 700 NS serviceman.

Eh..i thought you pride yourself as a seasoned backapacker...hahaha

星期日, 2月 03, 2008 11:12:00 下午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

complacency bites.

imagine there is no emergency kiosk.

星期一, 2月 04, 2008 9:59:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁