我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 1月 21, 2008

Final Regional days

Whether or not it is lip service, or some management pep talks or the HR manager is simply very tied up in her work, I have yet to receive the acceptance letter.

"Don't go lar, have u spoken to your boss?"

She has repeated this for at least half a dozen times.. Sometimes I wonder if she meant what she says, or it is just a better way to tell me, I have no time for u now.

Anyway she is a very nice lady, very nice to me, on personal grounds albeit she is well known among the managers to be very shrewd and very iron fist.

In fact, I carried and conducted myself well in front of the senior management and I think I am well received by the group of "Elders" that consist the finance, HR, Admin. Logistics and various department heads.

The only thing i hate to hear from them is " YOU ARE TOO YOUNG"... sometimes added comments like " YOU NEED TO BE POLISHED SOME MORE"..... and recently "YOU ARE TOO AGGRESSIVE AND AMBITIOUS TO CLIMB THE CORPORATE LADDER"

Haiz.. sometimes it is just so hard to respond to this group of "Elders" as what they say is not true lar.

Well, at least I have made consistent efforts to maintain the bridges.

Frankly, they are good folks when it comes non work-related matters. Perhaps I think I should start looking for sugar aunties and uncles now....

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁