我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期六, 4月 12, 2008

mass dances, songs and great time spent in my junior college

I was told that there will be a BIG reunion for all the student councilors this coming August.

I actually freaked out when I saw the list of student's council presidents .. it is already 34th batch this year!!!!

I was the 18th batch.... coincidentally, i was 18 then.

Ha ha, I am tempted to wear my junior college uniform again!


Here's the song dedicated to all my good old councilmates!


The young ones, darling were the young ones,

and the young ones should never afraid..

to live, love.. while the flame strong,

For we won't be the young ones very long.


how Subtle this song can get

4 個意見:

Blogger c a r c a r 提到...

oink oink!

good old days yah...

btw i think i saw u the other day.... at....

*argh, cant recall..*

but u were not alone... hmmm.. *kekekke*

星期日, 4月 13, 2008 11:16:00 上午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

at demsey? cinemas? with erica and fiona ? haha

glad u still recognise me despite my friends telling me that I have put on so much weight till they find me unfamiliar...

星期一, 4月 14, 2008 9:55:00 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 提到...

you were the president?

interesting..

星期日, 5月 04, 2008 12:19:00 下午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

nope i am not the president.

星期日, 5月 11, 2008 4:15:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁