我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期日, 1月 25, 2009

Despite being 35

This year I will be turning 35.

Despite the self denial vigil that manifest in marathons, extreme sports, culinary episodes and music, I still have to accept the fact that my mental and physical dexterity is relatively engaged at a lower gear as compared to my twenty-ness.

Despite many have admonished that I should stop exploring and start to get important things done like starting a family coz they believe once a family is formed, it leaves them less time to ponder hence strengthening the immunity to distractions, I beg to differ.

Despite many friends come and go, I think I am still lucky to have friends who are willing to stick around and continue to harrass me with questions like "when am I getting married"

35. Yes, you are right. I am so very "authorise" to buy a "pigeon hole". I am really looking forward to it.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁