我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期二, 5月 24, 2005

Miniskirts

Feeling utterly bored, I finally succumbed to the idea of tagging along with my neighbors to orchard road. It is almost a 45-minute bus ride to the shopping heaven. The entire journey was filled with lighthearted jokes and as predictable as it may seem to be, one of my neighbors remains the constant target of harassment and humor.
We alighted near "Far East shopping center" ( the name is a misnomer…. it is rather centrally located ) and briefly walked along orchard road. It was a bright humid sunny 12 30pm. The entire street was mosaicked with holding-hand couples, obvious tourist, colorful-haired punks and uniformed students. We homed into a shopping arcade and suddenly a lady in white miniskirt momentarily grabbed my attention. Pardon me….. my line of sight was at least locked for a couple of seconds before I heard someone’s giggle beside me. My neighbor shakes her head and let out a long sigh "Haiz……."
I think I blushed.
Paradoxically, this shopping trip turns out to be an enjoyable one.
On our way back, chauvinistically, my pal commented " ladies should wear skirts"……… for once, rarely, or rather, for the sake miniskirts,
I agree with him.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁