我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期六, 9月 10, 2005

ORCHARD WOON-BER-DE, WOON-BER-DE, WOON-BER-DE

It's not funny. I mean the title of this post.

Like other folks, I was equally shocked when I heard that body parts were found near orchard MRT station yesterday.

I couldn't imagine how freaked out or traumatised that indian-lady-cleaner can be when she attempted to find out what's inside the package.

She could have just called WOON-BER-DE, WOON-BER-DE, WOON-BER-DE after spotting a suspiciously looking package, without having to risk gasping for air due to overwhelming shock after seeing a lifeless human skull inside a sports bag.

Ya ya.... YAU ZOU JI JIAO MO HAK YI.......

Ok..... I'm a jerk. Still have the cheek to joke about this. But "WOON-BER-DE, WOON-BER-DE, WOON-BER-DE" came instantaneously to my mind when the CNA gave the indian-lady-cleaner a 2 minute 15 seconds solo shot. She was obviously shocked.

On a more serious note, I believe this unfortunate incident somehow triggers the alarm of vigilance among our folks. Peace and national security should never be taken of granted.

Heed the advice that was relentlessly broadcast in the MRT stations, if u find any suspicious looking baggage, remember to inform the staff or simply remember WOON-BER-DE, WOON-BER-DE, WOON-BER-DE a.k.a 9-9-9.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁