我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期日, 9月 04, 2005

Made in Singapore

President S.R. Nathan













Kelvin Chen Weilian

















Two great man. Both elected by our folks. Well....err....not quite.

I don't mean to show disrespect or trivalise the president election.... I wonder if, I say if, there is a chance for us to cast our votes, I suggest we may do it via sms, just the way we did for Taufik and Kelvin.


M1 President S.R. Nathan





M2 Ooi Boon Hwee



M3 Andrew Kuan







M4 Ramachandran Govindasamy Naidu



Just one of my crazy thoughts over the weekends.

1 個意見:

Anonymous 匿名 提到...

haha... did u draw M4 on ur own?

not quite possible to vote for the president via sms though... how to verify your identity?

but this entry is much better than the previous. the previous seemed depressed.

jia you! ur friends are still waiting to gather at ur wedding dinner.

星期日, 9月 04, 2005 11:14:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁