我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 9月 01, 2005

Saya tak cakap Melayu, boleh cakap inggeris?

Had a great fun time, chatting with my malaysian friends in BM.

Obviously, my BM sucks. I picked up my malay when I was serving my National Service and that was a decade ago.

Saya Buruk Melayu...rosak ...terok...tak boleh jalan....... haha

I enjoyed torturing my fellow housemates and malaysian friends with my BM. Would be good if I can see them plea for mercy....haha

selepas baca aku buruk BM, kamu muntah darah, hehe

bersorak untuk lebih ke datang dan ialah bebas,

************************************************************************************
My housemate replies...

gosh.. lemme guess what you have typed into the translator sw.

==> After reading my poor Malay, you vomit blood
cheers for more to come and "is free"??

BUT what actually got out its way was:

===> after reading I spoilt the BM *TET*, you vomit blood
cheers to come forward (lebih ke datang *TET*... wrong grammar) and it is free?

hehehehe

************************************************************************************
ROFL...

1 個意見:

Anonymous 匿名 提到...

Ok, day by day.. you are showing improvements. Keep it up. Btw, correction (Pembetulan); the right word should be "cakap".

Tidak lama lagi, pasti kamu boleh fasih bertutur dalam BM!
Cheers'

星期五, 9月 02, 2005 1:39:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁