我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 8月 25, 2005

RED and RED Dilemma.

This evening was one of those evenings that u wan nobody but yourself.

Plan to watch Late August, Early September after my dinner.

I managed to leave office early today and paid Jurong Regional Library a visit. Borrowed couple of books which I doubt I have enough time to read them. NLB should consider extending the Loan period for working coolies like me.

I walked nonchalantly took my bloody own sweet time to walk towards the library. I noticed a strange phenomena. I believe no one in their right frame of mind would bother or notice it.

Traffic lights.

Neh.. that kinda of pedestrian traffic lights that u need to press a big silver button before the goondo-red-man change to green upon the green man (for vehicles) turns red)....

get it? if not.... u can stop reading liao... coz I dun think I can put this any clearer.

think hard ....

If no one press the button, the pedestrian traffic lights will remain red. But the lights (for vehicles) will continue to change. There will be instances where you gonna have Red Man and Red Vehicle Light.

How now? .... obedient Singaporeans will kiasi don't dare to cross the road, and cars lagi tak boleh jalan.

Stalemate.

geeesh! This is insane... inanely foolish!

Anyway, kudos to my JB pals who "trained" me how to cross JB roads. This is small case, no sweat.

BTW, today is MY PAYDAY! Whoa ho....Steam.

*whistling TONG HUA as I walk*
(TONG HUA- a song that was played so often that even a my 2-year-old-kid-nephew kinda know how to sing....."Ah yee bin cha terng hua yi < WO YUAN BIAN CHENG TONG HUA LI.....>....."

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁