我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 8月 17, 2005

EYEPOWER

My dear friend went to get her pair of eyes Lasiked. I did not tell her she used to look much cuter with her thick-lensed-mad-scientist-like glasses. She is very excited about it……getting her eyeballs cut.

Before that she was hopelessly, blind……Serious. I bet the first thing that she did for the past 7300 mornings was putting on her eyeballs. Her real eyeballs are useless …… Without glasses or contact lenses, she is practically immobilized, useless, like cigarettes without a light. She will have to rely on her sense of hearing like bats listening to echoes to catch a stupid noisy moth. Or probably relying on her pointed nose like lizards, walking around cautiously, extending and flicking her tongue and flaring her nostrils to get into the bathroom

She's got a perfect vision now. Kudos to Lasik….She claims her eyesight is so keen and sharp that she can lift a cup of kopi o with her 20/20 eyepower… or probably can set anything on fire if she stares hard and long. She is asking me to go to get my eyeballs cut too…but hey my pair of balls eyeballs aren’t that bad. I only wear them if I wanted to give my eyes a break from contact lenses.

Contact lenses are validated to be hassles. I am now putting up with monthly disposables….still considering to get those pricey daily ones…..Anyway, contact lenses are still irritating and annoying

I have been looking high and low for my black frame glasses. She has been long neglected for a good 1.5 years. Though, my friends and colleges past nasty remarks when I put her on…but I think she always up my willy factor for a few notches from an average 5 to a rock hard 7.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁