我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期六, 8月 06, 2005

Justified existence

Yesterday, my boss dropped a subtle hint. I think

“……we must justify our existence.. the existence of our department…… by the level of service we can offer for this site….”

I took this very seriously. Paranoid.

To be honest, I'm not totally surprised by this. I think the “cheese” that I am enjoying, is getting old.

I knew I will still be guaranteed a job, probably for another six months. I think it is enough for me to look for greener pastures.

While taking the bull by the horns is good, hasty reaction is bad. I feel that if I started my hunt for the greener greens now, I would be reacting to situations. This could lead to grave errors and misjudgments. I think I am going to give myself time -- at least until the end of this year -- and let the emotional impact I had earlier and reactions to this subtle hint to work their way through me. Then I think I can direct my wants to act more wisely.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁