我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期六, 7月 30, 2005

Little Motivation to keep in shape...

As I carefully stepped onto the platform, the cold LCD display depicted 79.8. Whoa ho…. I lost almost 4kg over 3 weeks….

No… I am not trying to create a big deal out of this weight loss. I am concern about the ability of me to shed substantial loads over such a short period despite my hopeless affinity to pig on finger-spoon-and-fork-licking good stuff. Satay, Fried chicken wings, Nasi Briyani, laksa, bacon, thosai, roti prata. Whoa….

Pressure pot.

Yes… the culprit is the “pressure pot” .Souplad has been simmering in this "pressure pot". Souplad was sucked into the abyss of this "pressure pot" for the past month. Meeting ludicrous deadlines; coping with Uncle Murphy-- (yes things will go wrong no matter how much effort is spent to rehearse); coming up with weaselly excuses in reports; handling politics; covering assess (No….I don’t have two assess ….) and preparing myself to venture out into greener pastures.

As a result, I have been terribly deprived of sleep, daydreaming and writing. However, I have lost almost 4 kgs – [something I wanted to achieve by running round my estate and performing painful crunches.] and I am glad I have no time for stupid thoughts and useless chatter.

My thoughts : U lose something……u gain something

(Note: I was inspired by this simple formula
--> In + formed = out + consumed.

Yes… my fellow chemical engineers…this is the infamous MATERIAL BALANCE)

Corollary: U think u have gained something u want … u could have lost it the minute u thought u have gained it. The vice-versa seems to make sense as well.

1 個意見:

Anonymous 匿名 提到...

well done senior.. 4 solid kgs. dont forget your head~ LOL. and where's the photo?

星期二, 8月 02, 2005 11:31:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁