我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 7月 11, 2005

Stop complaining and start blogging

These couple of months has been littered with occasional hurricanes of busy document reviews and listening to colleagues b***ching about how much work sucks. Everyone is a whining complainer. Typically, I would concur with them. However, in order not to lose much sanity, I will, occasionally, step back and really see whether my work sucked.

The place I am working is really an f**king weird place. I have to deal with a myriad of weirdoes, including myself. I will spare you the details of the B**t**ds and B***ches as they should very best be left forever ignored.

U see…. I can confidently say that I can accomplish what has been expected of me, in a double quick time. [ Ok.. I think it is okay for me to boast occasionally in my blog.] That is…… four about-a -hundred-paged-document reviews in an afternoon.

I think the problem lies in me. Not my f**king job and not the f**king place I am working in.

I feel I am too f**king efficient and the place I am working is just too f**king slow for me. I started to realise this when my co-workers say these things to me….. “what's the hurry, souplad”; “can you be more patient”; “I need more time before I can forward this to you”.

There are times I think I needed to downgrade myself in order to feel in-sync and comfortable with the people who are working with me. Believe me…… it is an art….. it requires balance. That’s why nowadays I try to blog or read blogs……..kudos to yellow banana and miss jb diehard who offered me a peek in the pandora’s box of blogs

Paradoxically, I feel lousy. Feeling underutilised.

What’s wrong with me?

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁