我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期六, 7月 02, 2005

Every Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o ….Still shines. Every shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're startin' to sing's ……So fine.. SHU BI DU WA WA... Bye Bye

It has been a wonderful Friday night, chilling out with my housemate and a bunch of TI guys in the Harry’s ..Holland Village.

The music is fine, though it could have been more upbeat. Honestly, I almost doze off as I was downing my second Killeney. He he. Suddenly, I felt myself perked up spontaneously and I guessed my eyes must have dilated a hundred times. Chick alarm has sounded ….Involuntarily and Uncontrollably.

I think I have a problem. To be accurate, I think my eyes have a problem. Roving eyes…. And they are not discrete. I have been told by my friends, many times, for whoever and whatever sake……to ogle discretely. Nevertheless, I was caught, obviously, ogling again by my housemate last evening. Hat trick…. this time. Yes, what the f**k, I am a relentless, hopeless, inconsiderate soup lad.

I knew many ladies find it rude and regard that as outraging their modesty. However, there are also many pretty friendly angels who will reciprocate with a smile. It’s a wonderful feeling. I’m luving it. I had a collegue. I always like to see her smile. Her smile has this incredible healing effect. It’s like a powerful multipurpose antidote that neutralises all shitty feelings after a day’s work. I really miss her smile. Honest.

Anyway, I believe women do ogle as well, but I think they are pretty discrete. That, I believe makes them better than us somehow.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁