我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期日, 6月 19, 2005

Really…I’m really sorry

There are enough “sorry” people in the world and saying sorry a couple of times more doesn’t make one feel pinched within. It’s so convenient. It can be easily uttered shamelessly without any hesitation almost to a certain extent where it has become a standard routine “ten-year series” kinda solution to get away from a situation. However, u will be amazed how creative one can be when in comes to saying sorry.

“Soli lor”
< A typical singlish way of apologizing to a friend over trivial matters. Be sure that the person saying this will repeat this for the same “mistake” he or she makes >

“Sowee Sowee Sowee Sowee Sowee x at least another 50 repetitions…..”
< Seemed to be a desperate attempt to apologise, usually used to pacify a young girl…In short, acting cute>

“Err…I’m Sorry”
< Hesitation, not too sure one is apologizing, but just say to get out off a situation >

“ I am sorry but I think you have also…. ” < an attempt to make the other party say sorry >

“……..” < Speechless, gazed into the party’s eyes thinking he or she knows one is apologizing. >

I am sorry to blog this cynical piece of crap. Think. Just how many times “sorry” has littered over the past the few months of your routine. Be it comes from u or from others. I laughed but I am also increasingly aware of how often I use the phrase “I’m sorry” these days…… be it to get away from a situation as quickly as possible or I am truly very sorry to anyone whom I have hurt.

Sorry is probably the effect of guilt, regret and remorse. It’s also concordant with sadness. In any circumstances, the frustration of feeling sorry yields a certain level of sorrow. It’s interesting to me how guilty I feel; even when others love me unconditionally. I know my parents will still love me. My friends will remain by my side when I needed encouragement.

A demure-looking girl with a pair smooth, fair, ladylike hands clasped both sides of my head to admonish my constant utterance of the statement “ I am sorry for being……..” This is followed by an exclamation “Stop saying sorry idiot”. This is the result of me overusing “sorry”. I almost wanted to say sorry for that constant utterance.

I held back, fearing she will hurt her wrist on her second attempt.

Really…I’m really sorry. Truly.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁