我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 6月 02, 2005

Dilemmatic Anger

This was drafted quite a while ago in a fit of anger but was never published then.

This beast of anger will now serve as a reminder to me that I appear incredibly stupid when I am antagonised. = )

**********************************************************************************

I think I am foolish to even ponder these deliberate trifles relative to the perfect intelligence of mine. Yet the discomfort, uncertainty, misunderstanding, assumptions are little imps that are constantly chewing my soul.

How naïve and insolently foolish to think that the strong and compassionate silk of trust exists. Apparently, all conversations and associations are constantly littered with subtle antagonisms and hasty assumptions. Perpetual clouds of disappointment clouded the already eclipsed mind and heart. Miscarriaged wits, unreasonable doldrums, bitter betrayal, sour jealousy, selfish pride and ego are obscuring the heydays.

Herculean effort is required to initiate the reversal and I am starting to (but paradoxically I refuse to) believe solitude is probably the simplest relief of this torment.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁