我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 5月 25, 2005

Train or bus

I believe everybody has, in one way or another, experienced or have heard of embarrassing moments. Simply googled on this topic and u have a list of embarrassing moments where u can have a good sadistic laugh at people’s misfortune.

I remembered vividly (3 years back) that I was completely drained after 2 sleepless nights, rushing to complete my final year project. After submitting my work, I was thinking of taking a bus back because I could catch some sleep during the journey.

However, I was also considering to take the MRT train (aka Mass Rapid Transit) so that I could reach home and head towards my bedroom as quickly as possible, fearing that I might just dropped unconscious while waiting for the bus.

As these thoughts continue to whiz across my mind, from far I saw a train approaching. I raised my hand to flag for it.

It just took me less than 2 seconds to realise that there are at least 8 pair of eyes staring at me. All of them looked bewildered.

I was speechless.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁