我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 6月 17, 2005

Alpha invasion

I finally got to meet my friend’s ex-landlady’s sturdy bundle of fur and paws, Alpha. I think he is a schnauzer – poodle cross breed , Schnoodle.




He is absolutely adorable, but quite a timid dog. My friend and I hesitate whether to bring him into our room to sleep as we think it is pretty inhuman to leave him in the living room. We felt worse when we saw him displaying this incredible innocent look when we are closing our room doors.




However, we also fear that he might start marking terrotories in our bedrooms while we are asleep. Good Grief............

Ok….I am bringing him into my room tonight.

3 個意見:

Anonymous 匿名 提到...

You are such a sweet housemate.
On behalf of Alpha... I THANK YOU :P

星期五, 6月 17, 2005 1:24:00 下午  
Blogger Beer Brat 提到...

just dun do anything to the dog. beastiality is a crime

星期日, 6月 19, 2005 11:35:00 上午  
Blogger SandyL 提到...

Alpha is soooo cuteee...
I likeeee...

星期一, 6月 20, 2005 6:06:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁