我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期二, 6月 07, 2005

Quiet Monday

Monday has always been a quiet day for me. After a game of routine tennis and a quick dinner, I will try to watch some TV. I was originally going to see my friend who just got married last Saturday. However, they are busy surfing the net booking their hotels for their honeymoon in Europe!

While, I wanted very much to pass them some small Euro notes and coins for their trip, I was also glad that I have sometime to myself. I needed a break. Desperately. I believe I needed the downtime to get some really good relaxation and do some housekeeping within me.

Recently, I got myself two books, namely “Catch 22 – Joseph Heller” and “LiLa – Robert . M. Prisig” 2 weekends ago. I have started on “LiLa”. What can I say? I am trying to read another philosophical book (It took me almost 5 years to complete “ Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance” – authored by the same guy). I don’t know how long will I take to finish this. I will litter this blog with some of the interesting excerpts in future.

The past few months, I have been feeling very stagnated with occasional emotional storms. It seemed that my personal stress was accumulating under the stagnated me. I feel like I have not done anything pertaining to the turmoil, I am currently enduring And I'm not entirely sure why am I feeling stressed. Is it just a lack of faith, confidence? Is it a mere lacked of self –discipline.

I know I was very self-discipline. But, lately I am losing my sanity, my self-discipline. Like now, I am complaining and whining. Maybe I just need to complain and whine so that I can get these things off my head. I knew such destructive behaviors are not helping me to solve the problem.

I need to get my stuffs moving in the right direction again. I am yearning for that day.

I need to sleep.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁