我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 6月 29, 2005

Pigging boredom

I was terribly drained yesterday. I was dozing off every 10mins and many times my head nearly banged on the table despite downing two cans of redbull that suppose to give me wings. Luckily, I do have an office to myself and everything happens behind closed door.

I felt dizzy again for the past two nights with occasional blinding flashes. Perhaps, I have not been sleeping properly or there are just too much stuffs that are too overwhelming and mind-boggling. My damned ankle started to bother me again. I started to get perturb that something must be wrong within me, but it also feels like it is just a lack of regular exercise.

Yesterday was a dull day at work. The biggest problem of having such a sloth-slow day like yesterday is that it is the kind of days where the ‘force’ is not with me. I can barely function. I had a quickie nap when I reached home before going down for some food. My appetite was lousy then. Nevertheless, I still proceed to have some more food later in the night.

It is quite amusing. On contrary, days when I am busier than an one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest, I do not even consider consuming, no matter how my stomach growls. I just continue to work. What the f**k, I have even skipped dinner in the evening if I was sufficiently busy. I missed those days.

I have heard that some people will eat not because they are hungry. Strange? For me I will sometimes yield to junkies when I have nothing better to do. It is actually quite a stupid and frustrating trait, I have. Sometimes, I ponder how to completely dissociated pigging from boredom.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁