我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 6月 24, 2005

There’s a hole in my sidewalk

Rainy. U have been here for 3 mornings this week.

As predictable as it may seem, my collegues have kindly turned down my sms breakfast call because of your visit. I paused and wonder why do I sent out the sms invitation since I knew almost with 99.999% certainty that my collegues are allergic to u.

Something whizzes through my mind as I walked with u.

There’s a hole in my sidewalk -- Porta Nelson

I walk down a street and there's a big hole. I don't see it and fall into it. It's dark and hopeless and it takes me a long time to find my way out. It's not my fault !

I walk down the same street. There's a big hole and I can see it, but I still fall in. It's dark and hopeless and it takes me a long time to get out. It's still not my fault.

I walk down a street. There's a big hole. I can see it, but I still fall in. It's become a habit. But I keep my eyes open and get out immediately. It is my fault.

I walk down a street. There's a big hole. And I walk around it.

I walk down a different street.


Despite the prowess you have shown this morning, I made my way to have my breakfast.

It sucks.

I mean the breakfast.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁