我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 7月 01, 2005

Little Yellow Sea -- Part II

They are incrediblly white and smooth. Their curves are welcoming and accomodative.

"Feed me...........beast.......aaarrrrrr"

Couldn’t resist the urge further, and definitely having no time to spare, I thrust myself to the rightmost and ……..uhhh…

OMG…….

An intensive powerful strong jet spurts out audibly. It’s embarassingly loud. Luckily there’s nobody except myself. Yeah.. its violent. It is the momentum and subsequently the impact of the jet that causes excessive audible splashes. I reposition and angle myself tangently to the curve to minimise any potential splashage, thereby avoiding the creation of a bigger yellow sea.

No matter how hard I tried, it is almost impossible to successfully micturate without splashage. There are still worries about drippage that contributes to that little yellow sea.

Although, we have a pair of kidney who always attempt to make us DA LANG ZHAN (cantonese term for cold shrudder) ensuring we spurt out the very last drop. Unfortunately, no matter how we shake, pull, (let’s get creative) our peg, a yellow drop or a couple of them will still manage to find it way between your legs or near your pants.

"Ok, I need some rest, I promise to take you (center) next visit"

the Rightmost grins.....

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁