我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 6月 30, 2005

Little yellow sea

I am f**king disgusted when I realised I have stepped onto a pee puddle near a urinal this afternoon in my company’s toilet. There is no turning back as I was in the midst of shooting my loads err … should I say second hand coffee plus redbull……

Emergency shutdown….No! Hell No!. It is almost impossible for any guys to stop draining his dragon mid-stream. It is like asking us to stop a MRT train flying underground - with our willy.

“Who is that mother-f**ker. Can’t even Pang Jio* -- straight. (*Hokkein {chinese dialect} Term meaning pissing, urinating)

S**t! &^%$%$#!!!!

Actually, what the hell am I complaining? Conscience stricken…..I admit I am also guilty of contributing to the size of the pee puddle. You see….if one notice there is a pee puddle in front of the urinal plus he has no choice but to drain his dragon at that urinal. He will definitly step further away from that urinal. But by doing so, he is definitely going to turn the that pee puddle into a little yellow sea.

At home, if you are sharing toilets with any female dwellers, they will defintely scream…. “What is the problem with you, can’t u aim?” But..... why are they complaining. Women also have aiming issues of their own. I have heard umpteen times from my mum, ex-girlfriend and friends bitching about the splattered toilet seats at public toilets. I am pretty certain that you guys are sitting or squatting on the toilet bowl. For goodness sake, don't tell me ladies sometimes shoot out sideways. Err......sorry for being crude. If you do, in any weirdest frame of mind, I am actually quite turned on.

I just wana say…. pee puddles are inevitable.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁