我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 7月 06, 2005

Drifting Toufu and AE86.

Went watching Initial D last night. I can't remember when was the last time I have watched a chinese movie in a cinema.

Anyway, I have never read the Initial D manga and have not watched any of the Initial D anime. I am also not a racecar junkie as well. I have good time wondering why is it called Initial D not E or F...or better S = Souplad. Crap!

Yellow banana patiently explains D = Drift. He went on explaining what is "Drift". Appreciate that, dude.

This tuesday cinematic experience has been very entertaining, though I wondered why Anne Suzuki appears in this flick. I feel that the crappy romance between Jay and Anne is considered as "adding legs when painting a snake" {chinese idiom meaning irrelevant, redundant, gilding the lily}. Thought the movie will be a fast paced one ...something like too fast too furious..... But the crappy romance actually slows the entire flick down. Anticlimax.

Nevertheless, was pretty tickled ... by Anne Suzuki saying " I will be wearing the new swimsuit I have bought this coming saturaday" to jay

Jay is as nonchalant as ever. Cool. Still.... I cannot figure out what is he mumbling in his songs featured in this flick.

Luckily this show lasted for 1.5 hours. I am very entertained by the show and bewildered by Yellow Banana and Beer Brat recalling their "unfortunate" drifts. Good Grief.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁