我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 8月 29, 2005

A Saturday Glory

I had a great Friday chill-out in "Forbidden City". I was absurdly amused and entertained at the expense of my friend. I dun think I wana risk my nuts being cracked by elaborating his embarrassment. Apparently, he was misunderstood. Poor Guy. Muahahahaha

Adjourned to Bencoolen Street to have some late supper early breakfast, realising it was almost 4am.

I need to wake up at 6am to catch the first train to tampines and reach Loyang by 8am for a full day activity.

Absolutely zonked when I reached home. I zoomed straight into my room and slumber immediately. I can only have barely 2 hours of sleep.

It shall be a full 2 hour unadulterated sleep.




I forced myself to open my crusty eyes.......

Felt like a train had just rammed into my left brain causing great pain and a simultaneous vertigo. F**k.... migraine. I have to live with this for another three or more days, at least. F**k.

It was 730am. My subconscious still struggling with my consciousness to pick myself up and rush to loyang by 8am (Mission impossible).

Reluctantly, I dragged myself to the washroom. I am not sure what I have drank on the previous night, my Saturday morning was still ragingly glorified even after I have brushed my teeth and after a quick shower. *smirk*

I have to cab.

Almost 20 bucks! Manage to reach Loyang at 850am.

Realised that we have to wait as the bus ferrying the kids from a children's home broke down.

As a result, we waited for another 30 minutes.

Rush to wait. Life's a bitch, isn't it?

Took a deep breath and realise the sun smiles, its gonna be a good day for a good cause.

Cheers for more to come and be free.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁