我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 11月 10, 2005

Making Scents

First Owned Cologne. Calvin Klein - Eternity

Eternity has been the all-time-favourite among my army buddies. Well-received by ladies too! 4 out 5 olfactory Hmmms




Tommy - Tommy Hilfiger

Remarkably citrus. Refreshing and Powerful Top Note. 3.5 out of 5 olfactory Hmmms






Athletics - Tommy Hilfiger

Crisp, very green with a tinge of grapefruit. A great fragrance after bath. 4 out of 5 olfactory Hmmms



Rush - Gucci
I've been using this cologne for 4 years now (on and off) and I really like it. Every time I wear it, my friends will find the scent intriguing. Very masculine cedarwood smell. I highly recommend this cologne. Subtle cologne where u can wear it in the office at work.
4 out 5 olfactory Hmmms


Hugo - Hugo Boss

Spicy scent. Well received by ladies too. I've been using this for the past couple of years ( my bro's fav). Usually, wear it when I go clubbing.
3 out 5 olfactory Hmmms


BVLGARI BLV pour Homme Eau De Toilette

Distinctive Spicy Top Note. Musky and Floral Base Note. Quite Unique. Well received by ladies. Common remark "What washing powder u use". Ha Ha. 4 out 5 olfactory Hmmms




GONNA TRY

1. CK One Summer
Citrus sweet top note. Recommended by a cologne-junkie friend of mine.







2. Paul Sebastian
Citrus Top, Musky Base Note.

1 個意見:

Blogger SoupLad 提到...

sure!

星期六, 11月 12, 2005 11:43:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁